DLG is built of giving users control over their messaging and media that they share through their phone and other mobile devices to communicate. We try to collect as little information as possible from our users and leave most of the decisions about their data privacy up to them. Our business model is significantly based on opt-in advertising, where users opt-in to receive information from brands they like and with whom users choose to interact.
When you sign-up for DLG, we ask you for your name, email address, and telephone number to help facilitate the usage of DLG. In addition, we collect the information you choose to share on DLG, such as when you send a message, upload photo, and perhaps video and audio files, or reply to a friend's message. But you decide how this personal information is used and shared through DLG.
When you use DLG, we will also collect certain technical information, such as device identifier (but not the UDID), MAC address, device event information, such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings, as well as Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, the browser type, your personally identifiable activity on DLG web site if you are accessing DLG through the browser. We also access your contact address book in order to identify your friends, facilitating your use of DLG as a social messaging tool. When this information is passed, encrypted, to our servers for processing. We only do this with your permission. We may also ask you to give location information and if you agree we add it to your media and messages. This is in order to enable later recall of messages based on time and place variables. We also access your photo and video gallery, with your permission, in order to permit you to use media from the gallery in DLG.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies - files the browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and understand how users interact with our services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve our services. No personally identifiable usage information will be kept for use by DLG except to enable your use of the DLG app. How the information we collect is used
We use the information collected through DLG for the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to send you security alerts, confirmations, and support messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
- to find and connect with your friends (when instructed by you)
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing, aggregate usage and data analysis and service improvement designed to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our services; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- What information is shared with third parties
We do not share the personal information we have collected from you with companies, organizations and individuals, except as described below:
- with your friends on DLG, connections from your address book or other connections with whom you choose to share your DLG messages;
- with general public via DLG, when you chose to make your posts public;
- with certain social networking services, when you chose such sharing through DLG;
- with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our site or our services, for example, data storage service providers. These service providers have access to your personal
- information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes;
- when you choose to provide us your consent to do so;
- When we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DLG, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated information and non-personally identifiable information publicly and with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes, for example to show trends about the general use of our services.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
We work hard to protect DLG and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- we encrypt all phone to server text-based communication using SSL. Our web site supports the use of https also.
- we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- we restrict access to personal information to DLG employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
- Please, contact us if you believe your DLG information has been misused by emailing us at email@example.com
If you have an account, you can access and modify the personal information you provided us that is associated with your account.
If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate or delete it by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. Other users will no longer see your information, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future. You can deactivate your account by emailing us at email@example.com
Your friends will still see you listed in their list of friends while your account is deactivated.
When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted from DLG and all information stored at DLG on your personal cloud is also deleted. Any other apps or uses tied to your personal cloud on DLG will also be affected. It typically takes a short time to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs after deletion. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it or access any information on your personal cloud at DLG. You can delete your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain information may be needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account. Some of the things you do using DLG are not stored in your account, like commenting on a photo or sending someone a message (where your friend may still have a message you sent, even after you delete your account). That information remains after you delete or deactivate your account.
Our service is not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible. To delete such information, please email us at email@example.com
DLG works hard to keep your information secure, but we need your help. We try to keep DLG up, bug-free and safe, but we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services or products.
Diyalog Messenger (“DLG,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) provides messaging and other services to users worldwide. Please read our Terms of Service to understand your use of Diyalog Messenger. You agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by installing, accessing, or using our website, apps, services, features or software (“Services”) and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Service ("Content"). By accessing or using our Service, you agree all of the terms and conditions described in these Terms.
Registration. To access and use DLG, you need to register and create an account ("Account"). By creating an Account, you accept that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Turkey or other applicable jurisdiction. While creating an Account, you are required to provide certain personal and contact information about yourself or your organization. The information you will provide is your phone number and e-mail address, and other information. During creating an Account, you agree that you have the authority to do for yourself, your organization or your publisher. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your Account. DLG reserves the right to update and modify the terms of establishing an account or to change the types of accounts offered by DLG without notice to you. You may provide DLG with e-mail addresses and phone numbers of third parties whom you wish to use the Service with. You hereby give your express consent to DLG to use the e-mail addresses and phone numbers you provide for use in providing you access and use of the Service.
Address Book. You allow us your phone numbers of DLG users and your other contacts in your mobile phone address book on a regular basis. You confirm that you are authorized to provide such numbers to allow us to provide our Services.
Age. The DLG service is available to persons whose age is 13 years or older. If you agree these terms of service you are accepting that you are at least 13 years old. In addition to being of the minimum required age to use our Services under applicable law, if you are not old enough to have authority to agree to our Terms in your country, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
Devices and Software. You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, otherwise do not supply. For as long as you use our Services, you accept to download and install updates to our Services, including automatically.
Fees and Taxes. All carrier data plan and other fees and taxes associated with your use of our Services is in your responsibility.
Multimedia. DLG Service allows to create, access, view and store / share multimedia messages for yourself, for your friends or the public through our mobile apps and our website.
You can use DLG Services according to our Terms and pricacy policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
Legal and Acceptable Use. As long as you accept these Terms, you have the right to download and install a copy of the App to your mobile device, and to access and use the Service, for your own personal use. DLG gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Diyalog Messenger. This license is for the sole purpose for you to use the benefits of Diyalog Messenger services, permitted by these terms. You may not:
- copy, modify or distribute the DLG App for any of your purpose;
- transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the DLG App or the Service to any third party;
- compile, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the DLG App or the Service;
- make the functionality of the DLG App or the Service available to multiple users through any means;
- use the Service in any unlawful manner and for any unlawful purpose inconsistent with these Terms.
The following terms apply to any DLG App accessed through or downloaded from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or other similar platforms) where the DLG App is made available (each such distribution platform an "App Provider"). You agree that:
- these Terms are between you and Diyalog Messenger, and not with the App Provider, and that Diyalog Messenger (not the App Provider), is solely responsible for the App.
- the App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the DLG App.
In any of a failure of the DLG App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Provider, and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you if available and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation with respect to the DLG App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be in the responsibility of Diyalog Messenger. If you download our App, such as a stand-alone software product, you agree that, the software may download upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance and develop the software, Service or App.
Our Service may change sometime and/or we may stop providing the Service (or features within the Service), possibly without prior notice to you.
Acces. We built privacy, end-to-end encryption, and other security features into Diyalog Messenger. We store your messages once they’ve been delivered. When they are end-to-end encrypted third parties can’t read them.
Ads. No third-party banner advertising is acceptable. We do not allow third-party banner ads on Diyalog Messenger.
Registration. To access and use Diyalog Messenger, you need to register and create an account (your "Account"). By creating an Account, you confirm that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Turkey or other applicable law. During an Account creation, you may be required to provide certain personal and contact information about yourself or your organization, including information such as your phone number, e-mail address, and other information. By creating an Account, you represent that you have the authority for yourself, your publisher or your organization. We reserve the right to verify information to activate an account subject to confirm the Account's authenticity. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your Account. Diyalog Messenger reserves the right to update and modify the terms of creating an account or to change the types of accounts offered by Diyalog Messenger without notice to you.
You have a option to provide Diyalog Messenger with e-mail addresses and phone numbers of third parties whom you wish to use the Service with.
When creating an Account, don't:
- if you are an individual, provide any false personal information to us e.g a false username or create any account for anyone other than yourself without other person's permission;
- if you are a company, provide any false contact information to us e.g. a false username or create any account for anyone other than the company you represent without their permission;
- use another person's or organization's e-mail address and phone number without their permission;
- use a username that is the name of another person or organization with the intent to impersonate that person or organization;
- use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization; or
- use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
Termination. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access to the Account, and agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under your Account.
Accounts. You may link your Account to various webmail, social networking, and other online accounts. You may only link your own accounts. We will access and retrieve your account information from these sites on your behalf (in some cases, by using your username and password) to make certain information or services available to you through the Service. By linking your other accounts, you expressly authorize us to access your account information from those third party accounts, on your behalf as your agent and permit us to access, use and, in some cases, store your account information to accomplish the foregoing.
Security. You must notify Diyalog Messenger immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your phone or other mobile device from which you access your account or use the Service. Although Diyalog Messenger will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Diyalog Messenger or others due to such unauthorized use. You can notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc. or "load testers" that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Diyalog Messenger servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a Diyalog Messenger application, and you are forbidden from ripping the content unless specifically allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Diyalog Messenger may grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the App for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Diyalog Messenger reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to reverse- engineer our system, our protocols, or explore outside the boundaries of the normal requests made by Diyalog Messenger clients. You agree not use any tools to explore or harm, penetrate or test the App. You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their public posts.
Availability of Our Services. Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond our control may affect our Services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events.
Our Service allows you and other users to post and take Content to and from the App. You are responsible for the Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. We monitor all Public Content posted via the Service and allow you and other users to flag inappropriate content. We will remove any inappropriate content, regardless of how it is discovered and in addition will delete accounts of those users that continue to post inappropriate content. However, despite the aforementioned efforts, you understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, deceptive or inappropriate. Under no circumstances will Diyalog Messenger be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any Content.
Our Service enables you to create messages. Your Private messages are hosted by Diyalog Messenger for your use exclusively.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it), or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
We ask that you respect our on-line community and other users when posting Content and using the Service. When submitting Content to or otherwise using the Service, you agree not to:
- submit material that violates a third party's proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or that otherwise violates any applicable law;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our users or any third party;
- publish any private information of someone, like their address, phone number, email address, financial information or similar information without their permission;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- as an individual account holder, post advertisements;
- impersonate another person or represent yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals;
- solicit a user's password or other account information; or
- harvest user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose.*
This list is an example and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. We have the right to enable/ disable your access to or use of the Service for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content, that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Service.
Your Rights. DLG does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your DLG account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your DLG account or through our Services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms.
Diyalog Messenger Rights. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission.
DLG License to You. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use our Services, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services, in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service and will remove any such Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification providing us with the following information to email@example.com
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Service may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Service: (i) attempt to access or search the Service or download Content from the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers; (ii) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (iii) gather and use information, such as other users' names, real names, email addresses, available through the Service to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation; (iv) use the Service for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms; (v) violate any applicable law or regulation; or (vi) encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) we incur in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Service or the use of the Service by any person using your Account violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
The Service may include links to other sites and services that are not operated by us. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites. You are responsible for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any third party sites.
Our App and Service are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Turkey and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we (or our licensors) exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the App and the Service, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the App or the Service, including in any Content. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding the App or the Service ("Feedback") will be the sole and exclusive property of Diyalog Messenger and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback.
If you breach any of the terms of these Terms, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of the App and/or Service.
You understand and agree that the App and the Service are provided to you "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, Diyalog Messenger EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF CO URSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the App or the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APP, AND IN NO EVENT WILL IT EXCEED $0.99 WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APP AND/OR SERVICE; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Turkey, without regard to any conflict of laws rules or principles. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Turkey courts. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service. We may revise these Terms from time to time, and we will try to provide at least 10 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Terms at firstname.lastname@example.org